Sabtu, 07 Februari 2009

I miss yOu


I miss you.

I miss the way you made me laugh.

I miss the way you made me smile.

I miss the way you made me happy.

I miss the way you made me love.

I miss the way you made me see.

I miss the way you made me believe.

I miss the way you made me hope.

I miss the way you made me feel.


I miss the way you played my heart strings,
I miss the way you said you loved me,
I miss the friend I found in you.
I miss the love I found in you.
I miss the passion I found in you.
I miss the life I found in you.


Mostly though,
What I truly miss most,
Is you.




7 komentar:

  1. salam kenal, ....

    www.s1pgsd.blogspot.com

    0511 7319633

    BalasHapus
  2. wah mbak,,lagi kangen ya??
    Sama kalo saya lagi kangen juga terlalu sensi jadinya

    Salam kenal ya,..
    thk udah follow aku
    aku follow balik ya..

    BalasHapus
  3. rindu..manusiawi sih..
    salam kenal..

    BalasHapus
  4. halo mbak..mampir lagi..
    saya lagi kangen sama banyak orang
    sama Bapak
    Sama ibu
    Sama adek
    sama pacar saya..
    he..he

    BalasHapus
  5. iya tidak apa2 kok.mf yah karena baru balas :)

    BalasHapus
  6. mksih yah karena masih setia ikutin blogQ :)

    BalasHapus